• Announcements

• MaryGlynn

Adopt a Spot July & August   07/01/2017

Read more about places we have adopted to focus on in our giving July through August. http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11091-bi-monthly-adoption-for-julyaugust-2017/
    • MaryGlynn

CLICK WITH HAIN (Purple hats 4 awareness)   07/01/2017

Please read more about how we can bring awareness and warm heads if babies. http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11093-click-with-hain/
    • MaryGlynn

Sharing your story with us   07/02/2017

Infant loss is devastating. If you are here do to the loss of your precious baby we are so deeply sorry for your loss.  Sometimes it feels good to just share your hurt, and heartache with others who understand what you are going through.  Here is a place to share your story.. http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/forum/260-an-angels-passing-sharing-your-story/ You can also share pictures and more. With your story if you give us permission to share, we will make a special blog post here in HAIN. We call the blog "an angels passing. " We may also use it in a newsletter article. But only with your permission. Note you can still share your story and we will not share it without your permission to do so first.  
    • MaryGlynn

School Supply Drive   07/04/2017

Every year we collect school supplies for children who need them.  Learn more about it here: http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11095-school-supply-drive-2017/
MaryGlynn

Good morning you all

Rate this topic

MaryGlynn    1

Well it's been a few days posting my morning hello. I check here at the forum every day, many times a day. 

Well this week is another football camp for my youngest and next week their daily doubles for football. Thus time a year is so busy it's crazy. Plus I need to get him out for school shopping. Will be picking up extras to donate as well.

I got a donation from a HAIN member and will be posting picture of that on fb as well. I will update our gallery here soon with pictures.

My dad sent me money to buy yarn to make him a teddy bear. I insisted he not pay, but he did anyway. I have a newborn photo shoot to do in Sep. Excited about that. 

I have been slow with my photography. Just so much going on, I feel like I am spinning haha. HAIN is slow going big time, but told myself it's okay it's because it's summer..things will speed up again. (I hope). So am trying to not be discouraged. 

I am hoping you all are having a summer full of many blessings and good times.

Miss you all so very much.

MaryGlynn    1

Well we had our Hot water heater go out, so had to get another one. So didn't leave me much room for school supplies like I had hoped :(

But that is okay will figure out something. Maybe I just need to focus on babies this round. I know it's not anyone's fault, it is what it is. Still frustrating. I am used to buying school supplies for more kids. This year I only had one to buy for. 400 bucks gone. But the blessing is finding it, we also found where the electrical wire had started melting which could habe caused a house fire. It was bad ladies. So I am grateful!!

I have a few personal items to work on, then full time HAIN. 

School supplies for our drive (I meant)

Update: for hundred gone for new water heater (I meant). I really need to reread before pushing save ;)

I say that so much of the time now, "It is what it is."

Anyway, teacher trainings next week so my summer is dwindling down. Stayed home much of the time because my Mr. Wonderful has health issues so he couldn't travel really nor felt up to even going on a picnic. I did visit my sister in Colorado a couple of weeks ago. We played tourist and I got to fish in the Rockies. There was something with that trip related to HAIN.

I have one of those donated Walmart gift cards. I'd been getting yarn and supplies at my local store but thought there might be more options in Colorado. I had flown Southwest, had two "free" bags to check in (one bag had my fly fishing gear and the other had clothes), and thought I'd have room in my suitcase for any new items I saw at the Walmart near my sister's home. Nope, nothing new, same as we have here but I bought a skein anyway. Same price too. I have now a "vacation" skein that is waiting in the wings to be used. I'll think about the wonderful trip when I use it.

I've managed to get a great deal of crocheting done for HAIN this summer and the trips to Walmart here have been worthwhile. My Mr. Wonderful isn't up to doing much most days. The other day we went up to Walmart - he can push the cart, walk extended distances, and keep his balance. I got more yarn, fabric for linings, a small roll of tulle (been making those little gowns from the pattern Elaine had shared), and tiny satin roses. We had a gift card for a restaurant up there and so had an early dinner. It felt like we had taken a day trip even though it was just up to Walmart.

Currently on my hook I have a diaper shirt in white. I'll finish it this morning and add the trim. Not sure what pattern I'll do but it will definitely be in white. Next week I'll take a bag with my yarn and hook to my trainings.

It has been rewarding to crochet these items this summer in more ways than one. Thank you HAIN.    

MaryGlynn    1

So another day come and gone. We may actually see some rain Sunday. We need it badly here in Oregon. Wild fires burning thousands of acres. So rain is a blessing!! I miss it. 

I have a birthday party I was invited to, but my stay home. It's a long drive and I am tired from shopping yesterday haha pathetic but true. I am not a huge shopper, I have never enjoyed it much. I am not sure about you but I sweat when I shop. My blood pressure goes up and my feet swell. Plus I just do not get into it. I go in with a mission and get what I need and I am gone. No lingering for me ;)

Well will check in later, see if anyone has posted anything. Hope you are all having a great day.

5 minutes ago, Julia from NorCal said:

I say that so much of the time now, "It is what it is."

Anyway, teacher trainings next week so my summer is dwindling down. Stayed home much of the time because my Mr. Wonderful has health issues so he couldn't travel really nor felt up to even going on a picnic. I did visit my sister in Colorado a couple of weeks ago. We played tourist and I got to fish in the Rockies. There was something with that trip related to HAIN.

I have one of those donated Walmart gift cards. I'd been getting yarn and supplies at my local store but thought there might be more options in Colorado. I had flown Southwest, had two "free" bags to check in (one bag had my fly fishing gear and the other had clothes), and thought I'd have room in my suitcase for any new items I saw at the Walmart near my sister's home. Nope, nothing new, same as we have here but I bought a skein anyway. Same price too. I have now a "vacation" skein that is waiting in the wings to be used. I'll think about the wonderful trip when I use it.

I've managed to get a great deal of crocheting done for HAIN this summer and the trips to Walmart here have been worthwhile. My Mr. Wonderful isn't up to doing much most days. The other day we went up to Walmart - he can push the cart, walk extended distances, and keep his balance. I got more yarn, fabric for linings, a small roll of tulle (been making those little gowns from the pattern Elaine had shared), and tiny satin roses. We had a gift card for a restaurant up there and so had an early dinner. It felt like we had taken a day trip even though it was just up to Walmart.

Currently on my hook I have a diaper shirt in white. I'll finish it this morning and add the trim. Not sure what pattern I'll do but it will definitely be in white. Next week I'll take a bag with my yarn and hook to my trainings.

It has been rewarding to crochet these items this summer in more ways than one. Thank you HAIN.    

No thank you!!

Fishing sounds relaxing!!! I hope you had a great time. 

I hope you also enjoyed your visit with your sister. 

I've been working on some hats, I'll try and get some pictures up later today or tomorrow.

Time is just flying, I swear I need like 10 more of me to get everything that needs to be done taken care of. Of course my clones would be the ones doing all the un-fun stuff. ;) We just had to replace our water heater too Mary, not cheap but at least that is one more big thing we can check off the list that has been done around here.

MaryGlynn    1
18 hours ago, Diana Richie said:

I've been working on some hats, I'll try and get some pictures up later today or tomorrow.

Time is just flying, I swear I need like 10 more of me to get everything that needs to be done taken care of. Of course my clones would be the ones doing all the un-fun stuff. ;) We just had to replace our water heater too Mary, not cheap but at least that is one more big thing we can check off the list that has been done around here.

Oh boy Diana I tell yeah I hear you. Haha of course the clones would be doing dishes, laundry...well chores ;)

You are right it's checked off now for a few years..and that is a positive!!

Cannot wait to see pictures!!