• Announcements

• MaryGlynn

May & June Adopt a Spot Spotlight   05/01/2017

Please read more here on the areas we are spotlighting to give to for May and June!! Neonatal and Memory Box areas of need posted together.  
    • MaryGlynn

New----> Pink and Blue for the NICU Challenge!!   05/01/2017

Here is our challenge For the months of May and June our challenge will be to work on items that are pink and blue (to honor mother's for Mother's Day and Father's for Father's Day) No certain items needed for this challenge, you can make hats, blankets, wraps, whatever items are your favorite. 

Please read more details and posts here:   
    • MaryGlynn

A Raffle Drawing   05/01/2017

Read here for more detail:   
    • MaryGlynn

New --->Children's Division Challenge   05/01/2017

Here is the New challenge for the Childrens Division http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11023-comfort-sibling-support-bag-drive/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaryGlynn

Buzz Buzz buzz

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Things are getting quiet in here. I know summer is a busy one. Remember even if you are not currently making something it only takes a few minutes to post something or respond. Our inactivity on here can be discouraging especially to new members and ones who need to see we really are here to support one another.

Let us pray for you. Let us be apart of your busyness. Let us in :) Our relationships, how we respond, how we show we care means so much to our trust, our desire to be apart, to move ahead and to belong. 

My prayer requests always starts with us praying for HAIN, this to me means our members and this charity. 

Second please pray for my children, they are growing wings and are ready to soon fly out of my home :780920wevc3spomh: though this too --->:emoticon13: hahaha

And for my physical health...my herniated back is killing me lately. 2 days of hardly being able to bend, stand and walking was painful. 

Also asking for prayer that the Lord gives me strength for my future. Answers to where he wants me to go.

I would love the opportunity to pray for you all as well.

I hope to hear from you all. I hope that you realize the importance of posting, commenting and sharing is important to all if us. 

Thank you!!

Good morning, Mary! I'm so sorry that you have been in so much pain. Praying for healing for you and for your kids in their new adventure. Last graduation for this year tonight at a community college. My youngest got an AS and is participating in the ceremony. So happy to have both my kids graduated and on to their next adventures. 

Haven't been doing any knitting/crocheting for HAIN lately. Still working away on a large crochet blanket that needs to be complete in 3 weeks. After that I hope to do a few more baby things.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Pain in any part of your body is not good.  I hope you start to feel better.  My little one is done with elementary!  He had he promotion ceremony and since he's last name is at the end of the alphabet by the time it was his turn all the other parents in front stepped back and out of the way so I had some great photos of him walking up to the stage and shaking hands with the principal.  :-) Now onto middle school. :-( 

Ladies my back has slowly been popping and each one has been relaxing the muscles around it and today is feeling much better. Which is good news because I have 2 folio building sessions. I was starting to wonder to myself if I can even physically handle doing photography in my future. The prayers from everyone has been helping and I am so grateful. So so grateful.

Cheryl I would love to see a picture of that finished blanket you are making. Your work is beyond beautiful! Keep us updated in it, I truly live hearing about what you are working on even non HAIN related things. I love hearing about your lifes adventures too. 

Elaine, middle school is such a different world for sure. Our kids just keep aging if we like it or not :( . I love seeing my kids becoming adults, but also miss their little innocent faces too. I miss them being little. What is the hardest for me is knowing my home will be quiet much of the time when my kids move into their own lives. When my husband was alive we had plans, and now it will be just me in this big house. I am struggling with this I admit. I know future grands.. Still during the still of the day...quietness. it's hard.

It is what it is and I will just have to keep living and keep myself busy and there is always lots to do.

Thank you ladies for responding!!

Sorry you have been in pain also Mary, It's no fun! I kept thinking mine problems had been getting better, only for it to get worse for awhile. I caved and went to urgent care and they did absolutely nothing for me, not even a diagnosis. She just told me that I really need to find a primary dr. Gee thanks! Luckily my aunt suggested her Dr, so I called their office and was able to get in within 4 days (usually you wait for months around here if you are a new patient). Anyways he gave me some pills to help and sent me for x-rays. He wanted to see if the pills help me at all and if it corrects the problem then I should get better, if not then he mentioned an MRI and physical therapy.  He was thinking carpal tunnel in my wrist and possibly a mild rotator cuff injury (how in the world that could be I don't know). But thankfully, the pain is getting better this time, I can actually sleep at night and my range of motion is getting better, today will be day 3 that I haven't had to take Motrin or use Ben gay or Biofreeze to get through my day. Fingers crossed it keeps improving and stays that way, the pain has been ridiculous and I just want to get back to my normal self.