• Announcements

• MaryGlynn

May & June Adopt a Spot Spotlight   05/01/2017

Please read more here on the areas we are spotlighting to give to for May and June!! Neonatal and Memory Box areas of need posted together.  
    • MaryGlynn

New----> Pink and Blue for the NICU Challenge!!   05/01/2017

Here is our challenge For the months of May and June our challenge will be to work on items that are pink and blue (to honor mother's for Mother's Day and Father's for Father's Day) No certain items needed for this challenge, you can make hats, blankets, wraps, whatever items are your favorite. 

Please read more details and posts here:   
    • MaryGlynn

A Raffle Drawing   05/01/2017

Read here for more detail:   
    • MaryGlynn

New --->Children's Division Challenge   05/01/2017

Here is the New challenge for the Childrens Division http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11023-comfort-sibling-support-bag-drive/  
MaryGlynn

Helloooooo

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Quiet here so making some noise to see if you are all still checking in. ;)

Today is our last warm day for the week. Yesterday my son Gabe helped mow and fix our flower box/above ground garden thingy :th_laugh-1: I do not remember name. Man my brain went south.

Anyway tonight I go to a prayer thing for the graduating seniors. Kids get to wear their cap and gowns for it. It's the last day of school for the seniors. My son Paul has school until the middle of next week though. I know allot of kids are already out for the summer. 

Anyway I may start a boy project today. Kind of excited to get that started. Keeps my mind busy and relaxed during this busy time of year. And being chilly the remainder of the week it will be nice to sit under a blanket and knit.

Well hope all is well with you all. 

I'm here! Was busy with kids today, met the church kids group at the movies this morning and then spent the afternoon at the park!  

Trying to decide what to make next. Thinking of making a quick and simple diagonal blanket to go with the gown I just  knit. I like to be able to send a matching blanket when I can. 

You all my niece I t88k the portraits for had her baby today! Awe I am so excited!! I am a grand Aunt again. So happy.

Tomorrow graduation. Last night prayer service for them.

Today I will start a knit project.

♡♡♡♡

Congratulations to your niece, Mary! So fun to have a new baby in your family :)

Graduation here today too. The school has it outside in their football/track field which is crazy but they've done this for many, many years. It's supposed to rain and have lightening so a few prayers for the lightening to stay away from 6pm to 9pm tonight would be really appreciated and for the weather to stay dry would be even better. I hope your graduation is really special Mary ... it's so fun to see our kids moving on to their next adventure in their lives.

What did you decide to make for your knit project?

Hello everyone! This is my first real post and I'm so excited to be part of this group. You are all such an inspiration and it makes my heart and soul happy to be amongst you. I am finishing up my first box of preemie donations and can't wait to start working on some sibling bags for the local fire house.IMG_20170610_0726078_rewind.jpg

Hi Beth! I love your work! So glad to have you with us!

5 hours ago, Beth Isberner said:

Hello everyone! This is my first real post and I'm so excited to be part of this group. You are all such an inspiration and it makes my heart and soul happy to be amongst you. I am finishing up my first box of preemie donations and can't wait to start working on some sibling bags for the local fire house.IMG_20170610_0726078_rewind.jpg

Oh these are lovely! I love the colors you chose!! 

I think you will find it super inspiring and rewarding ro walk into your local fire station to give these bags. They mean so much to the children whi potentually lost everything. It brings comfort for them to have something they can call their own again. Something easy ti carry around and hold onto. 

Thank you so much for sharing this picture! Would you mind if I also put a copy in an album in our gallery for our volunteers? 

My kids and I (I am right side) 

I am so excited and proud of my son Gabe. He is a good man. Love my kids so much.

In picture

Paul, Justen, Gabe, Julionna and me.

20170609_205559.jpg

Hi Mary,

Yes, please feel free to post this picture anywhere you see fit.  

You have a beautiful family. And congratulations to Gabe!

Beth

Beth -- wow!  You go girl! I like your color combination.  Very nice.

Mary - congrats to you a baby and graduation in the same week. Whew - lots of happy stuff going on.

On 6/10/2017 at 5:40 AM, Beth Isberner said:

Hello everyone! This is my first real post and I'm so excited to be part of this group. You are all such an inspiration and it makes my heart and soul happy to be amongst you. I am finishing up my first box of preemie donations and can't wait to start working on some sibling bags for the local fire house.

Welcome, Beth. Love your crochet work!!