• Announcements

• MaryGlynn

May & June Adopt a Spot Spotlight   05/01/2017

Please read more here on the areas we are spotlighting to give to for May and June!! Neonatal and Memory Box areas of need posted together.  
    • MaryGlynn

New----> Pink and Blue for the NICU Challenge!!   05/01/2017

Here is our challenge For the months of May and June our challenge will be to work on items that are pink and blue (to honor mother's for Mother's Day and Father's for Father's Day) No certain items needed for this challenge, you can make hats, blankets, wraps, whatever items are your favorite. 

Please read more details and posts here:   
    • MaryGlynn

A Raffle Drawing   05/01/2017

Read here for more detail:   
    • MaryGlynn

New --->Children's Division Challenge   05/01/2017

Here is the New challenge for the Childrens Division http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11023-comfort-sibling-support-bag-drive/  
MaryGlynn

Good Morning you all

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Well I have neglected posting as much this last couple days. Been super busy in my personal life. 

This Sat I do a photo shoot for my pregnant niece and that evening someone is coming out to sheer and trip up the Llama. 

The consultation the person forgot about their appointment and no show. But she apologized and wants to reschedule. I am rebuilding my folio and it's tough getting people to follow through. It's weird because folio building they do not pay and are gifted 2 prints and 3-5 full resolution digitals. I have a few appointments, but thought I would have allot more with that offer. 

Anyway, I have not knitted in 2 days, I really need to, as it is so relaxing. And it is doing good for others. Today I will be knitting however as I do not have much to do but laundry.

So what is going on in your lives?

I'm finding may is very busy for a lot of people!! Right at the moment I am literally cleaning like a mad woman. My best friend from Virginia, who I haven't seen in 6 years, is flying in tomorrow for the weekend!! I am working my tush off. I know she couldn't care less if my house is a wreck, but my OCD won't let me chill! Plus I'm too excited to sit still LOL 😂 

Yes, I agree May is a crazy month for me in fact it starts me busy time.  I have 1 going away dinner, 2 weddings, 2 graduations, 1 confirmation ceremony, and 2 milestone birthdays to host parties for. I have to squeeze that in with 1 week trip for installation training I have to conduct next week and vacation in July.  My charity work is going to slow down big time. :-(  Well, I guess a busy summer makes it go by fast.

Don't forget ladies, June 30 is the raffle drawing.  make sure you email me your donation receipts. :-) 

On 5/17/2017 at 7:30 AM, Brandi D. (AuntBrandi) said:

I'm finding may is very busy for a lot of people!! Right at the moment I am literally cleaning like a mad woman. My best friend from Virginia, who I haven't seen in 6 years, is flying in tomorrow for the weekend!! I am working my tush off. I know she couldn't care less if my house is a wreck, but my OCD won't let me chill! Plus I'm too excited to sit still LOL 😂 

Haha I know that feeling Brandi. It is amazing how much less we find when we go looking for it, haha. I hope your visit is an awesome one!!

20 minutes ago, Elaine Zamora said:

Yes, I agree May is a crazy month for me in fact it starts me busy time.  I have 1 going away dinner, 2 weddings, 2 graduations, 1 confirmation ceremony, and 2 milestone birthdays to host parties for. I have to squeeze that in with 1 week trip for installation training I have to conduct next week and vacation in July.  My charity work is going to slow down big time. :-(  Well, I guess a busy summer makes it go by fast.

Don't forget ladies, June 30 is the raffle drawing.  make sure you email me your donation receipts. :-) 

Oh my that is super busy, remember to breathe. Crazy busy. 

Yes though I usually do not send my info when I donate as I do not report my charitable donations on my taxes, it would help you at least know donations are going out, for at least the records >not to be in drawing. 

Elaine ... this list makes me so tired just reading it LOL! Praying all those events go smoothly for you. You will really be ready for your vacation in July!!