• Announcements

• MaryGlynn

Adopt a Spot July & August   07/01/2017

Read more about places we have adopted to focus on in our giving July through August. http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11091-bi-monthly-adoption-for-julyaugust-2017/
    • MaryGlynn

CLICK WITH HAIN (Purple hats 4 awareness)   07/01/2017

Please read more about how we can bring awareness and warm heads if babies. http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11093-click-with-hain/
    • MaryGlynn

Sharing your story with us   07/02/2017

Infant loss is devastating. If you are here do to the loss of your precious baby we are so deeply sorry for your loss.  Sometimes it feels good to just share your hurt, and heartache with others who understand what you are going through.  Here is a place to share your story.. http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/forum/260-an-angels-passing-sharing-your-story/ You can also share pictures and more. With your story if you give us permission to share, we will make a special blog post here in HAIN. We call the blog "an angels passing. " We may also use it in a newsletter article. But only with your permission. Note you can still share your story and we will not share it without your permission to do so first.  
    • MaryGlynn

School Supply Drive   07/04/2017

Every year we collect school supplies for children who need them.  Learn more about it here: http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com/index.php?/forums/topic/11095-school-supply-drive-2017/

A NEW year is upon us, and sometimes trying something new can be exciting and refreshing! So this year our challenge events will be a little bit different than last year. We hope that you will enjoy some of the new challenges that have been added.

January & February: Winter Warm Up
For the months of January and February our challenge is to make blankets, wraps, hats and booties to help keep precious babies warm. Our typical sizes are needed.

March & April: Spring Fling Beanie Bash
For the months of March and April our challenge will be to work on baby hats. These can be Spring themed if you wish.

May & June: Pink & Blue for the NICU.
For the months of May and June our challenge will be to work on items that are pink and blue (to honor mother's for Mother's Day and Father's for Father's Day)

July & August: Clicking with HAIN for Babies
For the months of July and August we will be taking part in a campaign to help bring awareness to Shaken Baby Syndrome by making purple hats. All hats must be donated to the appropriate hospital by October 1st. More details will be announced as this gets closer.

September & October: HAIN Fall Tribute Challenge
For the months of September and October our challenge will be to work on beanies, blankets and booties for babies. We will continue to pay tribute to Brian Glynn (one of HAIN's founders) through this challenge.

November & December: Little Hats, Big Hearts Challenge
For the months of November and December we will be taking part in a campaign to help bring awareness to children who are born with Congenital Heart Defects. All hats must be donated to the appropriate hospital by December 31st. More details will be announced as this gets closer.

MaryGlynn    1

I love love love all of these challenges!! They are catchy. And cannot wait to be apart of them all!!

Jo Ann    9

Thank you Diana!   I'm ready!

Thanks Diana!  They sound fun.  I just posted the Bi-monthly Adoption information and listed the places to be spotlight.  There is one for Memory Boxes and one for the NICU.

Remember the donations you make for the challenges also qualifies you for the 2017 Thank You Raffle. 

How do you enter?  Here’s what you would do.

Step 1: Make your donation and send it out.

Step 2:  Email Elaine your donation information.  Do not IM, message, or make a posting on the site, you must email Elaine directly with your donation information to HAINCharitySec@gmail.com.

Step 3:  Continue making more items.  Once Elaine receives your email, she will log your donation in our database and enter your name into the drawing.  Each time you donate from January 1 to June 30, you earn one raffle ticket.  For example, if you mail 10 blankets to one hospital or one center you have earned one raffle ticket.  If you mail 2 items to a hospital in NY and 3 items to a center in CA that counts as two raffle tickets.  Same goes if you mail 2 items to one hospital in VA, 1 blanket to different hospital in VA and 2 items to a center in OH, you have earned three raffle tickets.  

(I"m going to post this in two places on this site so it will be easier to find. Raffle One will be from January 1 - June 30 and the drawing on July 1.  Raffle Two will be from July 1 - December 30 and the drawing on December 31.)

Jo Ann    9

This is great!   A good incentive to finish items and get them mailed.  Thank you!

Leslie H.    0

I will be starting out with the may/June challenge. Where do I send them to or how do I go about finding local places to donate to? I'm in southern Illinois.

21 minutes ago, Leslie H. said:

I will be starting out with the may/June challenge. Where do I send them to or how do I go about finding local places to donate to? I'm in southern Illinois.

Jump in when you can. When you are done you can send your items to any of our hospitals on the request list or you can donate them to your local choice.  here's a link to the spreadsheet:  

I believe for Illinois we have 4 places you can mail them to.