Heavenly Angels in Need was started in April of 2003 by Brian & Mary Glynn. Their grief and personal experiences with premature infants led them to reach out to others. There were very few public charities out there for support at that time. Heavenly Angels in Need started out small. Heavenly Angels in Need soon discovered the needs were greater than they could have imagined. The donation requests were coming in from all over the nation, they knew they needed to go public. So they took the leap of faith and started Heavenly Angels in Need, a charity that has reached thousands of lives since its founding.
Brian & Mary shared the story of their infant losses with the world, and also their story of their premature sons. Mary also shared about childhood abuse she suffered and witnessed her mother and siblings suffer. Each Division of H.A.I.N. was created because of the experiences the Founders experienced themselves.They knew it is vital to reach out to others to help bring healing, give love, show compassion, empathy and the message that they are not alone.
(H.A.I.N. is saddened to announce that Co-Founder of Heavenly Angels in Need Brian Glynn passed away suddenly August 22, 2015, HAIN carries on in is memory.)
To volunteer go to https://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyAngelsInNeed/
If you knit, crochet, sew and or do crafts we need Your help today!!!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Memory Boxes for parents who recently lost their precious baby and want to keep their precious keepsakes in.
- Burial Garments (gowns, blanket etc..) for families who recently lost their precious baby (newborn & preemie sizes only available)
- Hats, booties, blankets for premature babies.
- Comfort bags for children that have been through trauma.
- Hospitals themselves can request donations.
- Individuals have been through a recent loss can also request these items.
- (WHEN FILLING OUT FORM BELOW IF YOU ARE REQUESTING FOR A HOSPITAL/ ORG, IN ADDRESS AREA PUT ADDRESS OF HOSPITAL/ ORG. THE AREA TO PUT NAME OF HOSPITAL IS IN DIFFERENT QUESTION AREA. THE FULL NAME QUESTION IS YOUR NAME SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU IF NEED BE)
Heavenly Angels in Need
41300 Upper Calapooia Dr.
Sweet Home, OR 97386