Rate this topic

Well today is a nasty wet and yucky weather day. Normally it doesn't bother me, however I have a session today. With no studio yet I am practically in tears. My outer building has no heat (it's our gameroom) when I planned this day I assumed it would actually be spring temps 60s-70s. Nope it's barely over 50 today if it even reaches 50. 

Please pray for me you all. I am just so discouraged. Sometimes it feels like no matter what I do, I either fail at it, or run into tons of problems. Nothing ever comes easy for me. (Well not nothing). But you know what I mean. Has always been that way. I usually turn around learn from it, and help others. Right now I am just discouraged and I hope you do not mind me just venting. I did not mean to be negative.

For the positive

Let's see...yes the best thing ever. My youngest who is a big guy. He is almost 16 is around 6'5 something like that. Anyway he brings me an apron he sewn for me from homec class for mothers day. It turned out so beautiful. How sweet is that you guys? I will post a picture later of it. I love it. 

I am super grateful for me kids. I always have something to be grateful over.

I hope your day is well.

Whew she agreed next weekend. Thankfully. The rain does not allow for outside pictures, so she was happy to wait. 

That's great news. Looks like things are shaping up.  I spent the day with my mom for a early Mom's day brunch.  My niece also had her junior prom today and she asked me to make her flowers.  I dabble in flower design back in college but nothing serious just a hobby.  What do you think?

IMG_8874.JPG

IMG_8876.JPG

These are lovely Elaine. I know she will love them!!

Beautiful, Elaine!!

Mary, I'm so happy that the photography session worked out for you! Praying for nice weather next weekend :) And I loved the apron your son made you ... how sweet is that! You've raised amazing kids!! Hope your mother's day was perfect yesterday!!

That was pretty amazing he made that. He really surprised me. He is so boyish so I was very blessed. 

Looks like warm weather coming Thursday so let's hope it carries over to the weekend. 

I had a very good mothers day. I took my youngest with me to go get my mom some stuff and then head to her house. The other kids would meet me there. Well I came home that night and found they had tidied up the house a little too, on top of the gifts they gave. That was pretty awesome!

My mom was sure happy too and seeing her smiling of course made me smile.

How was your mothers day?

Your mother's day sounds wonderful, Mary! I had a good one too ... my oldest surprised me by coming home to visit on Sunday afternoon. I had no idea she was coming :) It was so nice to visit with her and her boyfriend for a few hours. I think having my family around (especially now that they are older) is the best mother's day! My husband also brought me cut tulips that are so pretty.

2 hours ago, Cheryl Chow said:

Your mother's day sounds wonderful, Mary! I had a good one too ... my oldest surprised me by coming home to visit on Sunday afternoon. I had no idea she was coming :) It was so nice to visit with her and her boyfriend for a few hours. I think having my family around (especially now that they are older) is the best mother's day! My husband also brought me cut tulips that are so pretty.

Oh that sounds so nice. I love that she did that for you. How sweet is that. Your hubby sounds like a keeper. 

I know what you mean. Spending time with them is a gift for sure!! ?

Elaine, Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, if only you lived closer!!!!!!!  lol        My baby boy I raised is getting married next year and tho I did not give birth to him, I was his fill in Mama so its a special day!  Of course, my husband and I are handling ALOT of this wedding to help them.  I am NOT good with flowers so I will be leaving that to the professionals!  LOL